Jump to content

Igor

New Version of IPS is out and implemented 4.1.13

Recommended Posts


OK, seems it works, but it takes a lot of time. When I press a page directly, or NEXT/PREV a Loading Bar is displayed and this seems to stall the page for a while. Finally it comes up sometimes when I'm patient :).

 

Maybe this information helps, if others have similar issues.

I assume the Loading is the problem. It stalls the whole page and sometimes it doesn't go further.

Capture.jpg

  • Namaste 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Visionnext said:

OK, seems it works, but it takes a lot of time. When I press a page directly, or NEXT/PREV a Loading Bar is displayed and this seems to stall the page for a while. Finally it comes up sometimes when I'm patient :).

 

Maybe this information helps, if others have similar issues.

I assume the Loading is the problem. It stalls the whole page and sometimes it doesn't go further.

Capture.jpg

Refreshing the page fix the problem but that is not a solution, its a bug and I will be reporting this, thanks! 

  • Like 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Igor said:

Refreshing the page fix the problem but that is not a solution, its a bug and I will be reporting this, thanks! 

Yes, refreshing helps. Thanks :)

By the way: I like the update.

  • Namaste 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 3DKiwi said:

Re attachments. I can recall myself and others bringing this up years ago. Think I ended up installing a Firefox extension that mass selected check boxes on a page.

It's just plain stupid to not have that function

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

attachments can be hosted on a multitude of free websits. line yandex disk, dropbox, wetransfer, one drive... etc..

imgur for images. 

 

maybe this should be a sticky or something. no point in wasting server bandwidth on things that can be hosted for free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really start to love the new forum and today it works like charm. @Igor: Seems you've sorted it out. :geek:::):

  • Namaste 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Visionnext said:

I really start to love the new forum and today it works like charm. @Igor: Seems you've sorted it out. :geek:::):

Thanks, it's nice to see that people like the new look! :)


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

ABOUT US:

C4D Cafe is the largest CINEMA 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favorite software :) Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, Cafe is the right place.
×
×
  • Create New...