Igor

New Version of IPS is out and implemented 4.1.13

OK, seems it works, but it takes a lot of time. When I press a page directly, or NEXT/PREV a Loading Bar is displayed and this seems to stall the page for a while. Finally it comes up sometimes when I'm patient :).

Maybe this information helps, if others have similar issues.

I assume the Loading is the problem. It stalls the whole page and sometimes it doesn't go further.

Capture.jpg

• Namaste 1

• Topic Author
  • 14 minutes ago, Visionnext said:

OK, seems it works, but it takes a lot of time. When I press a page directly, or NEXT/PREV a Loading Bar is displayed and this seems to stall the page for a while. Finally it comes up sometimes when I'm patient :).

Maybe this information helps, if others have similar issues.

I assume the Loading is the problem. It stalls the whole page and sometimes it doesn't go further.

Capture.jpg

Refreshing the page fix the problem but that is not a solution, its a bug and I will be reporting this, thanks! 

• Like 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

2 minutes ago, Igor said:

Refreshing the page fix the problem but that is not a solution, its a bug and I will be reporting this, thanks! 

Yes, refreshing helps. Thanks :)

By the way: I like the update.

• Namaste 1

2 hours ago, 3DKiwi said:

Re attachments. I can recall myself and others bringing this up years ago. Think I ended up installing a Firefox extension that mass selected check boxes on a page.

It's just plain stupid to not have that function

attachments can be hosted on a multitude of free websits. line yandex disk, dropbox, wetransfer, one drive... etc..

imgur for images. 

maybe this should be a sticky or something. no point in wasting server bandwidth on things that can be hosted for free. 

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Visionnext said:

I really start to love the new forum and today it works like charm. @Igor: Seems you've sorted it out. :geek:::):

Thanks, it's nice to see that people like the new look! :)

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy: