Igor

New Version of IPS is out and implemented 4.1.13

• Topic Author
  • Just now, 3DKiwi said:

Have you changed the font? This Times font is hard to read.

Something is wrong, I am trying to detect what is the problem with some guys from IPS forum. 

• Like 1
    • Namaste 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

23 minutes ago, 3DKiwi said:

Have you changed the font? This Times font is hard to read.

In the meantime you can override it using Chrome custom font overrides (if that's your browser). That's working very well over here...

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Cerbera said:

In the meantime you can override it using Chrome custom font overrides (if that's your browser). That's working very well over here...

Nothing changed yet? 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Just now, Igor said:

Nothing changed yet? 

I don't know - I'm overriding the theme fonts !!! Lols. hang on - will turn that off and recheck...

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Cerbera said:

I don't know - I'm overriding the theme fonts !!! Lols. hang on - will turn that off and recheck...

Please I need to know!

Oh this is bad - chrome doesn't seem to have a way to un-apply your custom fonts !!!

Ok - there is a global reset, but that trashes all my plugins, bookmarks, tabs etcs, so not ideal.

Can anyone else help who is using chrome and hasn't activated custom fonts ?

CBR

• Topic Author
  • 26 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Oh this is bad - chrome doesn't seem to have a way to un-apply your custom fonts !!!

Ok - there is a global reset, but that trashes all my plugins, bookmarks, tabs etcs, so not ideal.

Can anyone else help who is using chrome and hasn't activated custom fonts ?

CBR

@BigAl3D any idea what to do? Font should be fixed now! 

Actually - I am being mega-thick :) I do have another computer !! And congratulations, Sir @Igor, that is fixed :) On both Chrome, and also tested fine on Ipad / safari.

CBR

• Namaste 1

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Cerbera said:

Actually - I am being mega-thick :) I do have another computer !! And congratulations, Sir @Igor, that is fixed :) On both Chrome, and also tested fine on Ipad / safari.

CBR

:cowboypistol: awesome, thanks for the feedback... 

• Topic Author
  • 9 hours ago, 3DKiwi said:

Thanks. We're up and running again.

Clicking on "Unread content" does nothing. You just get the page that you were on, no new posts etc.

Reported!