Jump to content

Hrvoje

C4D Cafe Intro to R18 and Modelling

Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, sht said:

    Could you please provide some images about what the content is.

    The training is not about specific modelling, rather covering tools, workflows and techniques on generic examples with emphasizes on problem solving. There are parts where something is modeled but all in purpose of demonstrating the tool and principles. The training is designed to get inexperienced person to understand C4D on level that he or she can comfortably use the application, model and feel at home within interface, then proceeding to advanced topics in later lessons.

    12 hours ago, mithrandir said:

    @HSrdelic: A little video preview or overview would be fine. With trainings it's this: sometimes you like it and sometimes you don't. IMHO the best way is to take a look at soime of the content itself.

    Sure, I planned to to this so here is a small preview.

    Cheers

     

     

     

    Preview_1.mp4

    • Like 1

    Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

     

    https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    It's been too long without Hrvoje's dulcet tones :)

    I ordered late last night. Any idea when the download link should be arriving ?

    CBR

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    18 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

    It's been too long without Hrvoje's dulcet tones :)

    I ordered late last night. Any idea when the download link should be arriving ?

    CBR

    I shared download link with you long time ago, try checking spam folder for the link. :)


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, HSrdelic said:

    The training is not about specific modelling, rather covering tools, workflows and techniques on generic examples with emphasizes on problem solving. There are parts where something is modeled but all in purpose of demonstrating the tool and principles. The training is designed to get inexperienced person to understand C4D on level that he or she can comfortably use the application, model and feel at home within interface, then proceeding to advanced topics in later lessons.

    Sure, I planned to to this so here is a small preview.

    Cheers

     

     

     

    Preview_1.mp4

    Thanks for the video. Looks fine and i bought it right now.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    14 minutes ago, mithrandir said:

    Thanks for the video. Looks fine and i bought it right now.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    Did you get download link? 


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    This is great news. As an old VP customer I know about the quality of your trainings and I like the a lot. I own almost all of them. Just have to look at home which mail address I used. I'll send you a PM later.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Looks like long awaited tutorials are here... Congrats to release, Hrvoje.

    Paypal supported?

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Nice you decided to resume your training videos, I will buy for sure.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Many thanks to HSrdelic for the superb video training series!!

    I am really impressed with the quality of each of the many segments. 

    Also I am surprised at how much I am relearning and how many new tricks I am picking up. I have been with C4D since R6 and it is amazing how much I did not know.

    Very highly recommended to both new and long term users.

    • Like 1

    Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

    ABOUT US:

    C4D Cafe is the largest CINEMA 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favorite software :)
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...