Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest marwan

plz help me to use image as reference to model a tank with exact real size

Guest marwan
  • Topic Author
  • i need help in how to model using 1 pic as a reference to model a tank

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Hi, you need blueprints (top, side view etc.). Other photos you can use as refeneces.

Guest marwan
  • Topic Author
  • that tank it doesnt have blueprints and i saw it in a game so im a litlle confused how they modeled that tank

Looks as if your reference images are from this site so you have the name of the tank Pz.Kpfw. E-100 or Panzerkampfwagen E-100.

A quick web search for blueprints gives this result you could use for modeling the overall shape of your vehicle.

For detailing your polygon model you could use professional models as guides.
    Some authors (this one for example) are providing helpful wireframe screenshots.

you already made a topic about this yesterday..

Guest marwan
  • Topic Author
  • 8 minutes ago, Mervic said:

Looks as if your reference images are from this site so you have the name of the tank Pz.Kpfw. E-100 or Panzerkampfwagen E-100.

A quick web search for blueprints gives this result you could use for modeling the overall shape of your vehicle.

For detailing your polygon model you could use professional models as guides.
    Some authors (this one for example) are providing helpful wireframe screenshots.

thx for the blueprint

Guest marwan
  • Topic Author
  • if someone is interrest in tanks modeling and want to help me with this tank i just started modeling this tank and i need someone to help me we can share our work

e1.png

e2.png

e3.png

Think I would have started with something a little bit easier and probably a modelling tutorial.

Guest marwan
  • Topic Author
  • im looking for someone to model something easier than tanks if anyone want to help me in something easier just send a message

2 hours ago, marwan said:

im looking for someone to model something easier than tanks if anyone want to help me in something easier just send a message

You're wasting you're time. You're not going to get anyone to do the hard work for you. Find something easier to model and do it yourself.