Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Igor

C4D Cafe in 2017 - Streaming / New Tutorials etc.

Igor    459

Hi fellow artists, let me introduce some of the plans we are planing to do in 2017, at least we are going to try.

For the start, we are bringing back our Xpresso tutorial because lots of you was interested in old VP tutorials even tho we don't sell them anymore, so we decided to at least bring back Xpresso tutorials because in reality, nothing changed on that field in last few years. You can check the STORE for more info about what is included in that tutorial serious which is by far best thing Hrvoje ever done for C4D Community!! NOTE: Prices are adjusted depending on your status on the forums!

I am also planing to STREAM via (probably) YouTube simply because all of you are familiar with the platform and Twitch is platform more for gaming then anything else. My plans is to stream mostly my modeling workflow, basic and complex stuff. If you guys have any suggestions about what software to use for streaming, that would great to know, I am not very familiar with it, so I will have to do some Googleing. Also, if any of you is interested to do the same thing via C4D Cafe, please let me know. 

If anyone wants to upload video on our You Tube channel, please feel free to contact me, Ill make sure you get all the credits for the video. For now only @westbam provided me with few nice tutorials for which we are very grateful. 

I also want to say big thanks to our C4D members  who helping us and without them, forum wouldn't be the same. Most engaged members are : @Cerbera, @bezo and @Rectro. One big thanks has to go to @teknow and his enormous 30GB of C4D files which are more than awesome. NEW LEADERBOARD

We will also try to make some cosmetic changes of the forums, maybe even migrate to another platform, simply because we dont have much options with IPS when looks of the forums comes to question.  

Any suggestion for 2017 is more than welcome!

Stay well fellow artists and happy 3D modeling, rendering, texturing...and so on and on! :cowboypistol:

Cheers,

Igor

• Like 7

maliohammad    270

looking forward for it :) !

14 hours ago, SIgor said:

if you guys have any suggestions about what software to use for streaming

did you try google hangouts ?

bentraje    76

Looking forward to the coming year! Hopefully more forum challenges also! :) 

• Like 1

Igor    459
2 hours ago, maliohammad said:

looking forward for it :) !

did you try google hangouts ?

I am not sure how that exactly work to be honest, will try it out. Thanks! :)

Igor    459
55 minutes ago, bentraje said:

Looking forward to the coming year! Hopefully more forum challenges also! :) 

Hey, no one holding you guys to make one just like the last one.  :) For me  seeing few people contesting doesn't have sense running one. But if I manage to arrange some rewards then I will run contests again. 

Please feel free to give me some ideas what kind of contest you have in mind! Suggestions are really welcome. :compEnjoy:

• Like 1

maliohammad    270
27 minutes ago, SIgor said:

I am not sure how that exactly work to be honest, will try it out. Thanks! :)

you just enter hangouts website , and there you will find some basic tutorial , or you can search for some videos on youtube .

the nice thing about hangout is you can stream live with screen recording then it will upload it to youtube , also you can have guests with you and they can share their screen (the admin of the stream must give them permission ) 

• Like 2

Igor    459

Awesome, Ill definitely check that out. Thank you! :)

• Like 1

bezo    402

So, we´ll see what awaits us in next year of our life...

• Like 1

Igor    459
22 minutes ago, bezo said:

So, we´ll see what awaits us in next year of our life...

At the moment, I found a guy who is trying to develop proper home page gallery for us and another thing we managed to do is to fix Mark as Solved tag for easier navigation through forums. I think it's a good start and yes one of a kind Xpresso tutorial is back. :) 

• Like 1

bezo    402

So, now we need to fill in future this gallery with amazing images :-)

• Like 1

Visionnext    66

Great news. I'm looking forward to the upcoming stuff. I always loved the VP tutorials and have almost all of them.

So lately I started to investigate XYZ versus HPB rotation of joints in more detail. I try to map the behavior of other CG software to Cinema 4D to get the best of both worlds. Unfortunately a genius in this respect passed away this year. Dan, you shall rest in peace.

If I come to conclusions, I'd like to share them, if there is any interest. This may take a while though.

Another one of my focus topics is skin based on Vray. Here I think I have something in common with @Rectro

This is definitely the best Cinema 4D place I found so far.

• Like 2

Igor    459
8 hours ago, bezo said:

So, now we need to fill in future this gallery with amazing images :-)

If we manage to actually make gallery like I wanted and most of the members, then I totally agree, then contest will have more sense to run.

Ill probably then clean the gallery and left only best renders that are there. We will clean stuff this year for sure and get rid of everything that its not usable, like broken links etc. But that will take some time!

@Visionnext, please if you manage do that, share it with community and I still cant believe that we lost Cactus Dan, he was such a great guy, always ready to help, not to mention how good his knowledge was...one of a kind, for sure.

And thanks for a nice words, those a rare these days, unfortunately! ;)

• Like 1