Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

C4D Cafe in 2017 - Streaming / New Tutorials etc.

Great news. I'm looking forward to the upcoming stuff. I always loved the VP tutorials and have almost all of them.

So lately I started to investigate XYZ versus HPB rotation of joints in more detail. I try to map the behavior of other CG software to Cinema 4D to get the best of both worlds. Unfortunately a genius in this respect passed away this year. Dan, you shall rest in peace.

If I come to conclusions, I'd like to share them, if there is any interest. This may take a while though.

Another one of my focus topics is skin based on Vray. Here I think I have something in common with @Rectro

This is definitely the best Cinema 4D place I found so far.

• Topic Author
  • Admin
    Author of the topic Posted
    8 hours ago, bezo said:

So, now we need to fill in future this gallery with amazing images :-)

If we manage to actually make gallery like I wanted and most of the members, then I totally agree, then contest will have more sense to run.

Ill probably then clean the gallery and left only best renders that are there. We will clean stuff this year for sure and get rid of everything that its not usable, like broken links etc. But that will take some time!

@Visionnext, please if you manage do that, share it with community and I still cant believe that we lost Cactus Dan, he was such a great guy, always ready to help, not to mention how good his knowledge was...one of a kind, for sure.

And thanks for a nice words, those a rare these days, unfortunately! ;)

@SIgor

Hi. This is totally random. But is it also possible to add a feature in the forum to delete attachments in multiple selection? Correct me if I'm wrong but currently, deletion of attachments is only for individual basis. 

• Topic Author
  • Admin
    Just now, bentraje said:

@SIgor

Hi. This is totally random. But is it also possible to add a feature in the forum to delete attachments in multiple selection? Correct me if I'm wrong but currently, deletion of attachments is only for individual basis. 

Yes, you are totally right, I even forgot on that. I will have to ask, because I am not sure do we need to wait IPS to upgrade that feature or we can make plugin for it. Ill let you know as soon as I find out. 

• Topic Author
  • Admin

Guys as promised, now we have new front page gallery. @VECTOR, I hope you are happy now! ;)

2 hours ago, SIgor said:

Guys as promised, now we have new front page gallery. @VECTOR, I hope you are happy now! ;)

wow , very nice !

I am glad it is not huge :D 

Whenever I click the gallery, it says page not found. ?

• Topic Author
  • Admin
    14 minutes ago, bentraje said:

Whenever I click the gallery, it says page not found. ?

I know, we are solving that issue...will be fixed asap. 

Just now, SIgor said:

I know, we are solving that issue...will be fixed asap. 

No worries mate! Also just want to clarify, every user has a maximum attachment allowed. Is uploading to the gallery also reduces the allotted attachment?

Silly question: how do I download the Xpresso tutorials? I see no download button

IMPORTANT INFO:

We are in the progress of finalising upgrade to Cafe 3.0. If you are experiencing issues, please change the default theme to Cafe 2.5 and thing’s should work again. We will notify everyone when we resolve all the issues.

It would be also great if you could report any issue you might have on your side so we can fix them. :cowboypistol: