Igor

C4D Cafe in 2017 - Streaming / New Tutorials etc.

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

You also need to include C4D Version number.  Many times that is key to understanding a persons question/issue/help request.

Ill see what I can do and how to deal with it. I dont remember that ever being an option, but it make sense to have it.

Unfortunately we cant have Donate button for some reason, not sure why, have something to do with PP and where we live. Thats why we have support club (Gold, Silver, Bronze). And for any other donation, you guys can simply contact me.

maliohammad    302
    33 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Unfortunately we cant have Donate button for some reason,

is not it possible to embed PayPal donate button in the forum ?

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • 15 minutes ago, maliohammad said:

is not it possible to embed PayPal donate button in the forum ?

Its not about embedding, its about PP doesn't allow donations in my country. 

maliohammad    302
    33 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Its not about embedding, its about PP doesn't allow donations in my country. 

oh ,   PP really need to make its services across the world ....

BTW , did you try Payoneer ?

3D-Pangel    220
    2 hours ago, SIgor said:

Ill see what I can do and how to deal with it. I dont remember that ever being an option, but it make sense to have it.

Unfortunately we cant have Donate button for some reason, not sure why, have something to do with PP and where we live. Thats why we have support club (Gold, Silver, Bronze). And for any other donation, you guys can simply contact me.

So how does the support club work?  I thought that was through Paypal donations as I have used that in the past.  I have gone to the Cafe Store looking for "products" like Bronze, Silver or Gold  Support but could not find any.

Dave

• Like 1

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/forums/topic/90785-c4d-cafe-support-club/

This is it basically, and as I said, because my country can't receive donations for some reason, we can't have donation button, only something like support club which goes manually. I can send you invoice, or don't have to, it's pretty much up to you. Now that you mentioned having that in a store, I think I will do that, thanks for the idea. 

1 hour ago, maliohammad said:

oh ,   PP really need to make its services across the world ....

BTW , did you try Payoneer ?

Didn't try that, it's just to much of everything at the moment. Let's fix important stuff, then we can go fixing other things like payoneer. ;) 

• Like 1

3D-Pangel    220
    12 minutes ago, SIgor said:

http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/forums/topic/90785-c4d-cafe-support-club/

This is it basically, and as I said, because my country can't receive donations for some reason, we can't have donation button, only something like support club which goes manually. I can send you invoice, or don't have to, it's pretty much up to you. Now that you mentioned having that in a store, I think I will do that, thanks for the idea. 

Setting up the products for Club Support is the best option for me.  I am not sure how sending me an invoice would work unless it contained some Paypal link to make payment.  So when you get that set-up, please let me know.

You've have probably guessed that I prefer to use Paypal and not too open to other forms of payment.  Why?  Well, I try to limit how many databases in this world hold onto my credit card information.....I know that is a struggle in futility, but at least I am giving it my best shot.

Dave

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Setting up the products for Club Support is the best option for me.  I am not sure how sending me an invoice would work unless it contained some Paypal link to make payment.  So when you get that set-up, please let me know.

You've have probably guessed that I prefer to use Paypal and not too open to other forms of payment.  Why?  Well, I try to limit how many databases in this world hold onto my credit card information.....I know that is a struggle in futility, but at least I am giving it my best shot.

Dave

Dave, please check the store and let me know is this something you where suggesting. I think its a great idea, thank you once again. :)

We all do prefer PayPal, as we are on PP for years now and I understand your concern and I am with you on this. Thanks for the support by the way! 

3D-Pangel    220
    26 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Dave, please check the store and let me know is this something you where suggesting. I think its a great idea, thank you once again. :)

We all do prefer PayPal, as we are on PP for years now and I understand your concern and I am with you on this. Thanks for the support by the way! 

I have successfully tested the new Club Support products...and it all works very well!!!  ;-)

Thank you (and all the other moderators) for the training, support, and generally excellent management of this forum.  

Dave

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • 3 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

I have successfully tested the new Club Support products...and it all works very well!!!  ;-)

Thank you (and all the other moderators) for the training, support, and generally excellent management of this forum.  

Dave

Thank you Dave, very much appreciated! :)

3D-Pangel    220

By the way,  as the Cafe Supporter options are priced in Euro's, I thought I would mention that for our US members that the value of the Euro against the dollar is coming off a 10 year low.  

Euro.JPG

I was shocked at the conversion rate used by Paypal so I looked it up at www.xe.com

So not only is it a good time for US members to donate to the Cafe, but it may also be a good time to buy plugins (Nitro4D, C4D Zone, etc), models (Evermotion), etc. that are only priced in Euro's.

Dave

Igor    498
  • Topic Author
  • 2 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

By the way,  as the Cafe Supporter options are priced in Euro's, I thought I would mention that for our US members that the value of the Euro against the dollar is coming off a 10 year low.  

Euro.JPG

I was shocked at the conversion rate used by Paypal so I looked it up at www.xe.com

So not only is it a good time for US members to donate to the Cafe, but it may also be a good time to buy plugins (Nitro4D, C4D Zone, etc), models (Evermotion), etc. that are only priced in Euro's.

Dave

Yea, dollar is going strong for a while now. Very interesting times are ahead us, lets just hope for the best.