Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

Igor

C4D Cafe in 2017 - Streaming / New Tutorials etc.

Igor    467
  • Topic Author
  • On 1/21/2017 at 6:21 PM, 3D-Pangel said:

You also need to include C4D Version number.  Many times that is key to understanding a persons question/issue/help request.

Now as you can see on my profile, I updated my version of C4D, so now you can do the same. :)

Cheers,

Igor

Smicksus    11
    On 1/6/2017 at 3:04 PM, SIgor said:

I'm willing to do some tutorials as well if that's needed? I really love this community and am willing to give something back, in any way

• Like 3

Igor    467
  • Topic Author
  • 14 hours ago, Smicksus said:

I'm willing to do some tutorials as well if that's needed? I really love this community and am willing to give something back, in any way

You are more than welcome do record a tutorial for the Cafe YT channel. I am sure everyone would be grateful! :) 

Smicksus    11
    19 minutes ago, SIgor said:

great! today or tomorrow I'll make a tutorial about softbody dynamics. I have being busy with this lately and I can do some more in depth material about this.

• Like 1

Igor    467
  • Topic Author
  • Just now, Smicksus said:

great! today or tomorrow I'll make a tutorial about softbody dynamics. I have being busy with this lately and I can do some more in depth material about this.

Awesome, thank you! :)

Smicksus    11
    8 hours ago, SIgor said:

I'm just done recording the tutorial. When I'm done with the edit where can I send it to?

maliohammad    270
    25 minutes ago, Smicksus said:

I'm just done recording the tutorial. When I'm done with the edit where can I send it to?

send the download link to @SIgor in a PM

• Like 1

Pukis    0

hi guys, how can I get access to all great tutorials that you make ? 

thank you

Igor    467
  • Topic Author
  • 44 minutes ago, Pukis said:

hi guys, how can I get access to all great tutorials that you make ? 

thank you

You can check the STORE, You Tube Channel or send a support ticket for an access to 30GB of free learning files. :)

MidnightCow    12

Just wanted to say i love the new C4DCafe, it really is great.  Pretty much has everything i would like to see from a contemporary forum - community blog, tutorials & learning resources, customisable profile, the forum itself - and the Clubs thing is a great idea.  Good job :)

• Like 1
    • Namaste 1

Igor    467
  • Topic Author
  • On 7/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, MidnightCow said:

Just wanted to say i love the new C4DCafe, it really is great.  Pretty much has everything i would like to see from a contemporary forum - community blog, tutorials & learning resources, customisable profile, the forum itself - and the Clubs thing is a great idea.  Good job :)

Hey, thanks, not sure how I missed this post. Its nice to read something like this, especially when you put so many hours in making this community better. Really appreciate it. It's unbelievable how few good words can make a someone's day! ;)