Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

C4D Cafe in 2017 - Streaming / New Tutorials etc.

Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  • On 1/21/2017 at 6:21 PM, 3D-Pangel said:

    You also need to include C4D Version number.  Many times that is key to understanding a persons question/issue/help request.

    Now as you can see on my profile, I updated my version of C4D, so now you can do the same. :)

     

    Cheers,

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    On 1/6/2017 at 3:04 PM, SIgor said:

     

    I'm willing to do some tutorials as well if that's needed? I really love this community and am willing to give something back, in any way

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • 14 hours ago, Smicksus said:

    I'm willing to do some tutorials as well if that's needed? I really love this community and am willing to give something back, in any way

    You are more than welcome do record a tutorial for the Cafe YT channel. I am sure everyone would be grateful! :) 


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    19 minutes ago, SIgor said:

     

    great! today or tomorrow I'll make a tutorial about softbody dynamics. I have being busy with this lately and I can do some more in depth material about this.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Just now, Smicksus said:

    great! today or tomorrow I'll make a tutorial about softbody dynamics. I have being busy with this lately and I can do some more in depth material about this.

    Awesome, thank you! :)


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, SIgor said:

     

    I'm just done recording the tutorial. When I'm done with the edit where can I send it to?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    25 minutes ago, Smicksus said:

    I'm just done recording the tutorial. When I'm done with the edit where can I send it to?

    send the download link to @SIgor in a PM

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, maliohammad said:

    send the download link to @SIgor in a PM

    Great! thank you

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest Pukis

    hi guys, how can I get access to all great tutorials that you make ? 

     

     thank you

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • 44 minutes ago, Pukis said:

    hi guys, how can I get access to all great tutorials that you make ? 

     

     thank you

    You can check the STORE, You Tube Channel or send a support ticket for an access to 30GB of free learning files. :)


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Just wanted to say i love the new C4DCafe, it really is great.  Pretty much has everything i would like to see from a contemporary forum - community blog, tutorials & learning resources, customisable profile, the forum itself - and the Clubs thing is a great idea.  Good job :)

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • On 7/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, MidnightCow said:

    Just wanted to say i love the new C4DCafe, it really is great.  Pretty much has everything i would like to see from a contemporary forum - community blog, tutorials & learning resources, customisable profile, the forum itself - and the Clubs thing is a great idea.  Good job :)

     

     

    Hey, thanks, not sure how I missed this post. Its nice to read something like this, especially when you put so many hours in making this community better. Really appreciate it. It's unbelievable how few good words can make a someone's day! ;)


    | MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...