Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Cerbera

MAXON Labs is GO !!!!

MauricioPC    47
On 10/03/2017 at 1:25 PM, HSrdelic said:

What are the features you are missing in there?

If you are looking for specific effect don't be shy :)

I actually stand correct. I was just seeing simple examples. Lately Glassworks Barcelona has been sharing some fast videos of a commercial they did for Pepsi and it's pretty darn cool!

• Like 1

Zmotive    49

Hey MAXON what's up with the mighty Labcoats these days? Anything new on the horizon?

For that matter, the blog too. ;)

blutz    23

Yes, there is something on the horizon. But our highest priority will always be to finish CINEMA 4D features and to make them as easy to use and as stable as possible. This can always push the Lab projects a bit into the future.

• Like 1

Cerbera    1,108
14 minutes ago, blutz said:

But our highest priority will always be to finish CINEMA 4D features and to make them as easy to use and as stable as possible.

Not that I wish to subvert the thread, but talking of features and stability, how are you guys getting on with making OpenSubdiv work with UVs ?!

CBR