• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
MikeSem

render specific frames with render queue

Hey there,
I'm trying to rerender few (4) frames of my sequence with render queue but I can't find convenient way to set specific frames. Instead I create new render settings(in my case 4 times) with specified frames to render and add job 4 times to render queue. 
I wonder if the is more elegant way to do that. Let's say counting frames after  comma or something like that?

Thank you!!

In your Render Settings select Manual From and To and then Shift R. You don't need to save the changes.

Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

• Topic Author
  • Thanks Teknow,
    But i'm looking how I can render not the range but rather single frames, for example i need frame 1, 25, 79 and 93. 

same exact way but 4 times and don't save

You'd have to setup separate Takes and set all takes to render.  Your regular C4D Render settings do not allow for certain frames to be rendered, only ranges, or ever X number of frames.

You can definitely render single specific frames using the Edit Render Settings dialog. Simply make the From and To values the same.

Guest ClusterX
    On 26.02.2017 at 2:52 AM, MikeSem said:

Alright guys I got it, thanks!

Hi! Did you find a solution? How to render multiple single frames with Render Queue?