Sign in to follow this  
Guest jbrowneight

Render fail (Arnold)

Guest jbrowneight

C4DtoA | 00:00:04  2745MB  WARNING| [disp] c4d|05_BUILDINGS|Building_34|Building: padding is at least 10x smaller than it should be! given disp_padding: 0, recommended: 0.666666985

Anyone know what this means?

My scene was rendering perfect, until I decided a last minute change to the colour of my building materials and now it won't render. I have bunch of different assets in my scene but its the buildings that are causing the problem. When I turn them off it renders fine, when on, I'm getting the same error about padding.

Such a pain in the ass, was just about to hit render!

Any help is much appreciated because I'm lost with it, I'm not sure what caused it.

Thanks

1 hour ago, jbrowneight said:

C4DtoA | 00:00:04  2745MB  WARNING| [disp] c4d|05_BUILDINGS|Building_34|Building: padding is at least 10x smaller than it should be! given disp_padding: 0, recommended: 0.666666985

Anyone know what this means?

My scene was rendering perfect, until I decided a last minute change to the colour of my building materials and now it won't render. I have bunch of different assets in my scene but its the buildings that are causing the problem. When I turn them off it renders fine, when on, I'm getting the same error about padding.

Such a pain in the ass, was just about to hit render!

Any help is much appreciated because I'm lost with it, I'm not sure what caused it.

Thanks

Have you tried doing what it says? upping the padding to at least 0.667?

Probably in displacement parameters tag.

Guest Bahbuabeh
  • Topic Author
  • having the same problem... changing the padding doesn't seem to work at all...
    Did you solve this?