maliohammad

boy character -UVs

5 posts in this topic

Hello , 

here is the UVs of a character I made earlier (not finished yet , when I am more satisfied with the look I will post the character pics )

the pic with some yellow polys is for the t-shirt , and the other one is for the pant and the last one is the main character body 

C&C are welcome , 

each one of them took me less than 4 minutes (and more time to think how could I do it lol )

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 3.01.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 3.05.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 3.07.52 PM.png

1 person likes this

UVs looks great...maybe on the first sets of UVs you could use space little better, otherwise, everything looks good. :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, SIgor said:

UVs looks great...maybe on the first sets of UVs you could use space little better, otherwise, everything looks good. :)

thanks for feedback :)

do you mean I should spread islands and get more space between them , or make them a little bigger to use more space ?

Looks mostly good to me, except the ears :) I can't see them close enough to judge if that's a good UV or not, but it looks a little 'spidery' to be ideal from what I can see, if you see what I mean...

CBR

16 hours ago, Cerbera said:

'spidery' to be ideal from what I can see, if you see what I mean...

yes , they are weird , But it is hard to control , I leave almost every thing to relaxation algorithm . is there another way ?