Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Cinema 4D Plugins

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

CApruzzese    50
10 hours ago, bobc4d said:

WOW this is really good, creepy and old world terrifying.  Very well done.

merci! I have got some good feedback from this one! People seem to be getting what I was hoping they would get out of it. I am still not great at making the characters but I am getting better at that and doing more complex rigging. 

• Like 1

bobc4d    87

it is hard for us in the 21st century with hacker/slasher movies to think in terms of 17th/18th century people who didn't really know much about the world around them and would be terrified by things which go bump in the night. Mary Shelly and Bram Stoker did.

CApruzzese    50
3 hours ago, bobc4d said:

it is hard for us in the 21st century with hacker/slasher movies to think in terms of 17th/18th century people who didn't really know much about the world around them and would be terrified by things which go bump in the night. Mary Shelly and Bram Stoker did.

The world was much more isolated back then, and quiet and wild. I grew up reading Poe,etc (and Verne) so i hope I am plugging into that vibe without overdoing it. 

bobc4d    87
2 hours ago, CApruzzese said:

The world was much more isolated back then, and quiet and wild. I grew up reading Poe,etc (and Verne) so i hope I am plugging into that vibe without overdoing it. 

I believe you are and it's subtle, not over done.

CApruzzese    50
1 hour ago, bobc4d said:

I believe you are and it's subtle, not over done.

Very kind of you to say that. I have just this week learned a few more technical things that have eluded my for years that I hope in incorporate into the next project. So my goal is to keep that feeling and keep advancing in my skills.