Sign in to follow this  
Tavarino

iPad Pro 3D Modelng App?

Been away from C4D for several years and am enthusiastically jumping back in. I spend most of my day on a production set with an iPad Pro  - lots of downtime between takes. I know I could buy a laptop to run C4D, but all I ready need at this point is the ability to create rough 3D models that I can later upload to my studio desktop and bring into C4D for further refinement. A google search of 3D modeling apps for iOS returns a bunch of hits. I'm wondering if anyone here has a preference that pairs well with C4D. Suggestions greatly appreciated for something that will keep me productive until I bite the bullet and buy a laptop capable of running C4D.  

That is my daydream...a light version of cinema4d from MAXON for the ipad pro, to start modelling to get in the production and switch later to the desktop version for the refinements. I don't think that will ever come but MAXON could give it a try. Perhaps they are in development yet...? Who knows. ;)