HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

121 posts in this topic

Could I please have a little help for adding controls to the joints inside the all 4 of the controllers listed in the object panel as well as adding hot spots as stated in the help contents for the attached model? 

thanks,

Tim

lion_rig_finished1.c4d

@timli

Please post this request for assistance outside this topic in general discussion. This is mainly for feedback, ideas and overall discussion and it could be very difficult to track. Separate topic is best idea :)

Never mind, that's just from the advanced template instead of regular, that will come out with all types of controls and hot spots option. :)

1 person likes this

folks, Class 4 is in works and will be available this week, probably already tomorrow :)

4 people like this

Wonderful! Standing by....

It may already have been requested: facial rigging. This would be a giant leap forward for my use of C4D.  regards, David

1 person likes this

New Class 04 uploaded - wheel rig :)

Re facial rigging - this is difficult to record in small amount of time due to numerous factors. One is obviously weighting but I will make such a Class once I find a good way to demonstrate this. What do you find most difficult to do? Rig facial expressions, eye movement or are you just searching for best common approaches?

2 people like this

I understand that this is no trivial task. I'm looking for guidance on how to approach a rig to make facial expressions and eye movements, i'e. as real as possible movements, using a photorealistic face.

I would love to see how lip sync with words matching works within facial rigging. 

timli, there are 10 mouth shapes to master, in order to lip-sync. They are described here:  https://www.thoughtco.com/lip-synching-for-animation-basic-phonemes-140558. If you Google "mouth shapes phonemes", you can find drawings of these 10 shapes, which you can use with a suitably-complex rig.

regards, David

I'd like to know how to rig a character fast with or without  scripting. And placement of the rig in the center of your geometry. Timesaving tips etc. 

Mixing and changing Colors like on a cameleon.

ways to make c4d only use the camera view to render, in order to make renders quicker.

Just now, djmosterd said:

I'd like to know how to rig a character fast with or without  scripting. And placement of the rig in the center of your geometry. Timesaving tips etc. 

Mixing and changing Colors like on a cameleon.

ways to make c4d only use the camera view to render, in order to make renders quicker.

Please, all idea you might have post in TDMSC forum . :)  

Folks, new Class is in works and will be available this week :)

2 people like this