Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

HSrdelic    641

New lesson (Class 09) is in works and will be available this week :)

• Like 2

Igor    459

Guys, a new lesson is available! :cowboypistol:

• Like 2

HSrdelic    641

Folks, new lesson is in works and will be available this week. This time we will tackle a bit more advanced MoGraph/ Python rig :)

• Like 1

HSrdelic    641

New lesson, Class  10 is available, check it out in TD Master section :)

HSrdelic    641

New lesson in works and will be available this week. We will tackle some MoGraph and Xpresso this time :)

Igor    459

Guys, a new lesson is available for download! :Bananeyessss: Enjoy

esan    0

As (whats typically considered) an "advanced user", ~12yrs, often serving as ad hoc TD in the office.  I've found this topic to be a pain point of mine when I run into problems.  Thank god for Maxons meticulous help documentation :) But being that C4D has come onto the scene a bit later than the other platforms, depth in the community is tough to find, and if the depth is out there its completely drowned in beginner topics that your keywords may trigger.  This has gotten much better in recent years, but most still in the form of videos (I was elated at the Adv Production Techniques series, more of that! I gladly pay up!) I'm often having to sift through Maya or Unity forums to try to find solutions I may  be able to translate into a c4d one.  I would love to have a place I knew I could go to ask for instance, about custom IK chain behaviors (what I'm dealing with this very moment) without having to sort through the endless "intro to IK" results. 

HSrdelic    641

That is potentially good topic, but it would probably be too long for single lesson unless you have specific issue that could be dissected.

Folks - new lessons are in works and will be available this week, we opted to skip last week due to R19 release :)

Cheers

• Like 1

Igor    459

Guys, a new lesson is available, enjoy! :) 

HSrdelic    641

Folks, new lesson is in the works and will be available this week, this time we will build a nifty Python effector :)

• Like 1

Igor    459

A new lesson is out guys! :cowboypistol:

• Like 1