Cinema 4D Plugins

HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

BigAl3D    49

I was aware of them, and am interested since will be able to get my Pixel Pusher fix that I've been missing from days gone by, but even the little previews you post on this thread only show

"Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

and nowhere to click. Everyone should be able to see a teaser to entice them to buy the item. There is a link you posted telling people that they can find the lessons here, just shows an error. Maybe this error is the new problem you have discussed. Not sure. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

BigAl3D    49

@HSrdelic Yes! I can see that link and the animated GIF playing on the page.

Igor    504
23 hours ago, BigAl3D said:

I was aware of them, and am interested since will be able to get my Pixel Pusher fix that I've been missing from days gone by, but even the little previews you post on this thread only show

and nowhere to click. Everyone should be able to see a teaser to entice them to buy the item. There is a link you posted telling people that they can find the lessons here, just shows an error. Maybe this error is the new problem you have discussed. Not sure. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Forum section was never meant to be for non-buyers, so just for those who purchase the tutorial, thats why you dont have access to that section. There are links for download. If you visit the Store and TD tutorial, everything is in the description below. 

Greatszalam    82

If you were a subscriber before, how do you access the tutorials that came out while you were a subscriber?

Igor    504
13 hours ago, Greatszalam said:

If you were a subscriber before, how do you access the tutorials that came out while you were a subscriber?

If you need lessons ASAP just let me know in the PM, but I will deal with that issue starting from tomorrow. Basically we are going to have just one download link with all lessons included. 

• Sad 1

Greatszalam    82
9 hours ago, Igor said:

If you need lessons ASAP just let me know in the PM, but I will deal with that issue starting from tomorrow. Basically we are going to have just one download link with all lessons included. 

Sounds great! I can wait a few days. :)

• Awesome 1