Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Cinema 4D Plugins

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

Rectro    496

Im up for paying for this, and love to see some character rigging training.  

I dont like to rely on the character tool, and while I can rig to a basic level id like to see how to produce a rig and understand it on par with the character tools rig so I can make my own and customise my own character templates.  

Facial rigging is a biggie, and love to know how to set this up, even a basic one to start with.  

I think to be able to model and rigged a character to be on par with DAZ3D character, or production level with a well set up joint control morph system based on positional and rotational is a huge task and one which I see nobody take on to train simply because its a huge job, however id subscribe to a training project like that, even if it covers stuff I already know as often its the missing bits between of knowledge that can be them golden nuggets of information.

Dan

• Like 1

vandale    4

very interested

rafaelf    0

very interested too 

HSrdelic    641

Cool, so there is interest :)

We will start with this in few weeks, I have to choose some good topics and construct few scenes.

• Like 4

Igor    459
18 minutes ago, HSrdelic said:

Cool, so there is interest :)

We will start with this in few weeks, I have to choose some good topics and construct few scenes.

:Bananeyessss:

bobc4d    87

oh yes.  :compEnjoy:

Keith    2

I'm really interested in this and have no problem with paying for it.

Greatszalam    72

Interested here as well. I love rigging things and would enjoy further education in the subject.

iline    0

Yep - it's a great idea. I'm happy to contribute TD tutes if wanted

dlonra    0

I totally agree with the idea

virtualzapp    10

As always, I'm in too.

However, even if I quiet like rigging (not my entire cup of tea though), please Hrvoje, don't forget complex setup with particles (XP) and dynamics and even why not adding fluid (TFD) in the mix ;o)

Cheers

Regis

HSrdelic    641

Great to see interest!

folks, I already devised some scenes and collected some ideas on what to do. There is a lot of material and I will try to target stuff that benefits most of people, not just small group (but will cover that too in future). Plan is to keep videos on shorter side with faster pace since general C4D knowledge is assumed. Expect something in two weeks once return from business trip :)

Cheers

• Like 3