Hey guys, check out new PolyGnome tool for Cinema 4D from our long-time member C4DS. You can find PolyGnome in our Store and we hope you like it!! :cowboypistol:

Cinema 4D Plugins

HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

timli    1

I would very much like a tutorial on how to create kind realistic boiling soup in a pot, something like a liquid boiling type effect inside a pot, and also some kind of vegetables or meat floating in the liquid.

HSrdelic    640

Great, will explore that one too :)

borg    7

Hi , count me in too..

Been using  C4d  since R8.5, so general knowledge is there ,but i find you can always learn new stuff from others.. so great idea, specially the python effector schizzle..

kind regards.

bobc4d    82

how about one on how to get animation file size smaller for going on internet or avatar on sites

SKaiser    14

Advanced Character/facial rigging is a yes from me!

HSrdelic    640

Facial rigging added to the list :)

You could grant free access to this high level forum to those users who serve the community by helping out in the lower-level forums. So those contributors who are already adding so much to the site don't have to put their hand in their pocket to get something back.

HSrdelic    640

Yes, that is something we always do and we will do it this time also, however the fee will be very modest in first place.

Rectro    475

Im happy to pay a fair price, I know its allot of work producing video training, so you got my support.

Dan

• Like 2

dancouto    5

Count me in. Python and Xpresso.

Igor    439

TD Master Section Class is now available at our store ... https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/store/product/9-td-master-class/  :)

NOTE: the first lesson will be available in few days. Topics with 'Ideas" etc. are there, so if you subscribe today, please, post every idea from now on in TDMSC topic.