Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

HSrdelic

TD Master Section / Now Available

Igor    467

Another note, you will find TDMSC here once you purchase the subscription:

TDMSC.jpg

everfresh    159

i didn't know you would make it subscription based. i'd much prefer to pay individually for the tutorials, since i don't know if this or that topic would be relevant for me. and if i'd go for a subscription, then i'd like to know more about what to expect... how many tutorials will there be in a month? how elaborate do the tutorials get? (makes a huge difference if there's 3 tutorials a month 10 minutes each or 3 hours each)... maybe also an upcoming topic list? don't get me wrong, i don't want to be negative here, i think the idea is great, but i'd really like to know more before buying in, especially if it's subscription only. maybe give the people the choice of going subscription and save a few bucks in total opposed to buying the tutorials individually?

• Like 1

Igor    467
13 minutes ago, everfresh said:

i didn't know you would make it subscription based. i'd much prefer to pay individually for the tutorials, since i don't know if this or that topic would be relevant for me. and if i'd go for a subscription, then i'd like to know more about what to expect... how many tutorials will there be in a month? how elaborate do the tutorials get? (makes a huge difference if there's 3 tutorials a month 10 minutes each or 3 hours each)... maybe also an upcoming topic list? don't get me wrong, i don't want to be negative here, i think the idea is great, but i'd really like to know more before buying in, especially if it's subscription only. maybe give the people the choice of going subscription and save a few bucks in total opposed to buying the tutorials individually?

I understand your points, but we simply wanted to try something else this time. We are sticking for now with a SUB only mode, but again, its not set in stone, we will discuss about this matter for sure, we could also change it if this shows as a failure. But we also wanted for this to be accessible to everyone, we all know from who these lessons are coming, quality is guaranteed. And we will update you on upcoming lessons and how much content will be provided. You can count on Hrvoje's topics support, file scenes and videos, but we still didn't decide will this be the only link based, where you will not be able to download it, just because we want this to be closed as possible group. We would like to hear what do you think about that?!

HSrdelic    644
  • Topic Author
  • @everfresh

By subscription you are not buying a set, rather access to Section. Videos will be downloadable so you will be able to freely save them to your drive. Rest of subscription is targeted to the ability to:

- Propose topics for class
    - Participate in discussion and problem solving
    - Learn stuff not available elsewhere (or highly scattered)

The quantity, or the release rate will be much higher than former training lines and in a course of a year I am estimating at least 50 videos.

everfresh    159

sounds great guys, and i get the idea now why you want to make it subscription only. i will definitely try it out. and i wasn't questioning the quality, i know for sure this will be good. ;) it's more the quantity that raised my concern. but 50 a year sounds pretty good to me. i think you should add the info about that in the description, if people know what to expect exactly it's much easier to commit to another subscription.. those things pile up quickly and make a huge amount of monthly fix-costs...

btw, is there a chance to get proper invoices with VAT ID so we can deduct it from our taxes as educational costs?

kokoro    1

Interactive pinball machine, I always wanted to learn that, that would be exciting man, please do it.

• Namaste 1

elham    0

I want to be in this class

jed    213

what is TD and TDMSC ?

HSrdelic    644
  • Topic Author
  • @everfresh

As content is delivered the list will be made with what is currently available. Re VAT: Unfortunately no due to local regulations. Paypal receipt is all that we can provide.

@kokoro

Building whole setup would take significant time and would result in looooong video. Would just a part, prototype suffice? For example, how to create interactive parts which bounce the ball and user driven flipper etc?

@elham

Simply subscribe via store, there will be first video today :)

@UWSoft

Of course, simply use the store

@jed

TD stands for technical directing or technical development. MSC is Master section Class

djfilms    32

Wonderful idea! I've signed up, and would like to offer a couple of suggestions for consideration:

1. There are dozes of Realflow tutorials around but none of them teach how to render the final sim. If you think about it, a perfect fluid sim is worthless if you don't know how to render it. Continuing that thought, I recommend that the MC include how to render any scenes or effects, rather than just build in C4D the scene or effect. 

2. I recommend inclusion of C4D-to-post-production techniques. For example, for compositing does it matter whether to output object masks or material ID masks? Is there an advantage of one over the other, especially considering anti-aliasing? In other words, i'm suggesting inclusion of end-to-end production of scenes or animations.

I commend you on this initiative and look forward to being brought out of my darkness into your light. 

best regards, David

Igor    467

Guys, first video is online, access is granted to all of you who subscribed. Please, make sure you leave a review or little insight/criticism here or in the Store, we need this and we would be very grateful if you could spare some time to write something.
    I can only tell from what I've seen in this first video is that this will be an epic if Hrvoje manages to deliver quality like this trough videos that comes and I am 100% positive he will. 

Enjoy! :D

EDIT: This time we are using Dropbox folders to share files and one more thing, we are having trouble with setting up hidden forum section that will be only visible to SUB members, so all of you who seeks it and cant find it, I will let you know as soon it's visible to all, for some reason its only visible to Admin's.