Sign in to follow this  
Hrvoje

TD Master Section / Now Available

This is awesome! Just subscribed, it's a no–brainer. 

I'd like to see some info about Rigging (especially for props)

I watched a lot of tutorials but haven't seen a good explanation (real example) how and why to use Diffuse channel.

Python 101 in Cinema 4D 

I have a question.  will all tutorials be solely done in C4D and not using any 3rd party plugins, like Octane, After Effects, etc?

Just now, bobc4d said:

I have a question.  will all tutorials be solely done in C4D and not using any 3rd party plugins, like Octane, After Effects, etc?

Just C4D for now! 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

If i click the link to dropbox in my outlook, dropbox have the error 404 element not found. 

26 minutes ago, UWSoft said:

If i click the link to dropbox in my outlook, dropbox have the error 404 element not found. 

Please use support for this kind of stuff. I will be sending you a link, give me a moment. 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Really interested in this....but I have a concern...not for me but for Hrovje.

If the tutorials are downloadable, what prevents me from not signing up for 12 months and waiting until you have all 50 videos, then signing up for only 1 month and downloading all 50 at once and then not paying again for the next 12 months?

Is there something I missed in how this works? The reason why I ask is because I want you to fully work out how this will work ahead of time before I sign up. If not, then changing the privileges of the program 6 months into it hurts everyone and I really want Hrovje to be very successful with this (I really miss Vertex Pusher).

Dave

Also....my request would be for complex mechanical rigging training.  A perfect example would be the landing gear on the Prometheus spaceship as shown here:

Dave

What about some UV mapping?

I'll subscribe soon! Nice sh**! :)

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

what prevents me from not signing up for 12 months and waiting until you have all 50 videos

We thought about this and only way to counteract it is to increase initial subscription purchase price once there is enough content, which will be followed then by regular monthly fee. Either way early subscribers will benefit the most, and even if we decide to later increase subscription monthly fee, the ones that got it and extend it regularly before increase preserve privileged price.

@Nachov

Good idea, will see what we can do

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

I just subscribed, but not seeing the TD Master section at all. Please advice,

Never mind, got the link.

5 minutes ago, timli said:

I just subscribed, but not seeing the TD Master section at all. Please advice,

Never mind, got the link.

For now, I think it's a some sort of weird bug, but IPS support working on it, so it should be visible soon.  

I just subscribed. Very excited!