Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

gearspec

Wooden Moldy Fence (Texture and Model)

gearspec    5

Hello guys my name is Sayem Chaklader and I am an Indie Game Developer from Bangladesh.
Today I want to share my first Substance Painter work . Done in Cinema 4D then to Substance Painter and then back to Cinema 4D for the Render.

Its a Fence. Love how The Last of us and Walking Dead uses fences, so I thought I give it a shot.
I am doing this create a game environment for my next game, which will be in isometric view, so I think that much detailing may not be necessery,
or I could be wrong, in that case, please share some advice.
Download the Texture and Model from here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5e8rF1kJz8eZTk2c3R6a18tV00/view?usp=sharing
Feedback, advice and Criticism appreciated, I would like to get better.

tumblr_oof666QoWX1w4dh3to1_1280.png tumblr_oof666QoWX1w4dh3to2_1280.png tumblr_oof666QoWX1w4dh3to3_1280.png tumblr_oof666QoWX1w4dh3to4_1280.png tumblr_oof666QoWX1w4dh3to5_1280.png 

Also had to test inside Unity3D 5.5 to see how things looks.

I really love working in Cinema 4D R10. Got hooked using a student version at my University.
Where I live I don't have any people to talk to about making games and the general people who work on 3D are mostly architects for their Business projects,
you guys are pretty much my only community.

• Like 2

bezo    414

Hi Sayem,

Welcome on C4DCafe,

Nice textures, particle brushes in SP are really strong tool for this kind of textures...

gearspec    5
  • Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, bezo said:

Hi Sayem,

Welcome on C4DCafe,

Nice textures, particle brushes in SP are really strong tool for this kind of textures...

Thanks man. I am youtubing more tutorials on substance painter, particle brushes and hopefully will be able to share something better.