Sign in to follow this  
TobyB

Moddel & Rig a Cartoonyish Pig...

Our client commissioned another studio to design and make a 3D Piggy Bank for stills. Client now wants to animate the pig for TVCs and online. However, the original studio is refusing release the model (understandable) and is quoting ridiculous costs to the client for the work (less understandable).

So for the animation, we need somebody re-build the pig, to look as close as piggly possible to the original (reference still attached), and rig it for animation. We will want the pig to be able to perform various facial expressions, and be able to walk, run, roll over, high 5 etc... All rigged with helpful controllers, and Xpresso linked morph targets etc...

If you're interested, please email me your availability, rate, time estimate for the job, and some examples of similar character work you have done. 

Email: toby.barnett@pebblestudios.co.uk

NB: It's really important you can make the pig look as close to the reference image as possible, its not a complicated model but the client will be extremely picky about making it look the same as it will be used side by side with the stills already made.

Pig.jpg

Hi, Email sent.

Guest vandale

haha, it reminded me of a studio here in switzerland who did a similar thing:

if you can't find sb to do it, contact them: http://www.elefantstudios.ch/contact/

5 hours ago, vandale said:

haha, it reminded me of a studio here in switzerland who did a similar thing:

if you can't find sb to do it, contact them: http://www.elefantstudios.ch/contact/

Woah. Thanks for sharing, recently had this kind up freelance tasks but I gave up because I was having trouble weighting and rigging the small feet. Looking at your linking, I guess I was better off having the feet in bendy joints. 

And  this little piggy stayed at home..........

pig-test.jpg