Cinema 4D R19 discussion!

3D-Pangel

5 minutes ago, Fritz said:

There has been a lot of progress in new features that nearly all base on new datastructure and threading functionality given by the new core.

And what about the object management, unified dynamics and a replacement for Xpresso? I'm not so interested in Bodypaint but there will be some users here adding that to the list.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fritz said:

Any policy has advantages and disadvantages.

I wholeheartedly agree. But hey with your own words... Are you very confident of Cinema 4D competitive future?

3 minutes ago, RLaskey said:

I wholeheartedly agree. But hey with your own words... Are you very confident of Cinema 4D competitive future?

I and many other developers are passionately working 5 days a week to keep Cinema 4D competitive.

Folks, unfortunately neither Fritz or me can't disclose information apart from what is known already, regardless of our enthusiasm and passion. It has been like that for years and we must respect company policy. What I can assure you that we are not crazy (at least Fritz isn't :P) and along with a lot of other people in MAXON is that we are not delusional and know what is needed to stay competitive on highest level.

10 minutes ago, Fritz said:

I and many other developers are passionately working 5 days a week to keep Cinema 4D competitive.

Thanks to all of you!!

Just now, HSrdelic said:

Folks, unfortunately neither Fritz or me can't disclose information apart from what is known already, regardless of our enthusiasm and passion. It has been like that for years and we must respect company policy. What I can assure you that we are not crazy (at least Fritz isn't :P) and along with a lot of other people in MAXON is that we are not delusional and know what is needed to stay competitive on highest level.

Thank you a million times!!!

Seems like a lot of negativity in this thread already and R19 hasn't even released yet. I Personally won't be getting R19, but that's due to only getting R18 fairly recently, having skipped R17, So i probably won't upgrade again till R20. I understand People's frustrations, But literally every time someone makes one of these threads it ends up turning into a bash MAXON frenzy. If you've transitioned to another software package, Good for you, but maybe it's time you moved on to said softwares forums, rather than lingering around here. I'm all for healthy discussion/debate but let's be honest it's getting a tad silly now.

16 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

Seems like a lot of negativity in this thread already and R19 hasn't even released yet. I Personally won't be getting R19, but that's due to only getting R18 fairly recently, having skipped R17, So i probably won't upgrade again till R20. I understand People's frustrations, But literally every time someone makes one of these threads it ends up turning into a bash MAXON frenzy. If you've transitioned to another software package, Good for you, but maybe it's time you moved on to said softwares forums, rather than lingering around here. I'm all for healthy discussion/debate but let's be honest it's getting a tad silly now.

No one forces you to read a thread and no one forces you to read a post.

9 minutes ago, Cutman said:

No one forces you to read a thread and no one forces you to read a post.

Perfect example. Yea no one forces me to read a thread or post, but it's instant sh*** attitudes like this that are half the problem in the first place.

• Hrvoje unfeatured this topic
  • Hrvoje unpinned this topic

Archived