Hi guys

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off.

Cheers,
Cafe Staff 

Cinema 4D Plugins

nicks    4

Hi there,
I posted this on the vray forums a week or so ago, but thought I'd get some feedback from you lot too!

I've been working on a hobby project for a while (a loft extension for our flat), and using it to play around with vRay 3.4.
I've mostly populated the scene with old models from previous jobs to try and keep things moving quickly, and have done a 360 degree panorama using pano2VR. I'm pretty pleased with the results, but would appreciate any comments - there are a few tweaks and changes to be made (the balcony windows are reflecting waaay too much light, and the view from the windows is too low) - you can check the panorama out here:

http://scardigno.co.uk/LKV_2017/LKV.html

The scene works best when viewed on an iPad/ iPhone, as it works with the accelerometer in the phone to make you feel a little more like you are in the room.

Cheers,

Nick

• Like 1

eenendertig    7

Very nice! Looks great. How is the pano2VR plugin? Is it easy to work with? Does it work good with cinema?

Cerbera    913

Yes, that's excellent, specially the bed details, and overall lighting, which is really good. Panorama bit works nicely too, so a lot of win all round !

CBR

nicks    4

Thanks for the feedabck!

@eenendertig For this sort of work, I'd really recommend pano2VR - very simple to use, and great results (pretty decent price too!). It's actually a stand-alone piece of software and not a plugin - although it would be especially good if you could export directly from Cinema!

Cheers,

Nick

nicks    4

Thanks for the feedabck!

@eenendertig For this sort of work, I'd really recommend pano2VR - very simple to use, and great results (pretty decent price too!). It's actually a stand-alone piece of software and not a plugin - although it would be especially good if you could export directly from Cinema!

Cheers,

Nick

Igor    412

Good job nicks, looks cool! :)