Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

everfresh    158

tried to improve my skills in 2D animation and smooth transitions, character and a few other elements are c4d, the rest was done in after effects.

• Like 4

Greatszalam    73

If you haven't shared this on /r/AfterEffects on Reddit, you should.

grain    105

I was on a holiday when you posted this, I'm surprised the forum is so quiet about it. Awesome work man, fantastic. I gotta say watching your development since you first joined the forum to where you at now is really inspiring. Congrats!

everfresh    158
  • Topic Author

@Greatszalam i don't even have a reddit account... i'm already unable to cope with all the social media accounts i have, i just realised for instance i didn't even post it on twitter... but i'll look into it.

@grain thanks, means a lot :)

Greatszalam    73
    2 minutes ago, everfresh said:

i don't even have a reddit account... i'm already unable to cope with all the social media accounts i have, i just realised for instance i didn't even post it on twitter... but i'll look into it.

Well, if you do decide to join reddit, the important thing to know is that you probably want to unsubscribe from most of the default things (signal:noise ratio is a bit much) and subscribe to the spaces that matter to you. /r/AfterEffects is an obvious choice. Don't forget /r/Cinema4D too! There are subreddits for pretty much anything out there. TV shows you like, cars you like, music you like, cities you live in (or near), activities you enjoy, etc., etc., etc.. For example, I really enjoy mixology, so I have found  /r/Cocktails quite useful. Seriously, any hobby has a subreddit! Then there are ones that are just fun/funny like /r/FirstWorldAnarchists or /r/nonono

Monstrphil    17

FANTASTIC! Coming from a Flash animation background-I have to say your transitions are almost flawless. I will add you to my list of c4d artists to aspire to.