MAXON is happy to invite you to a 'MAXON User Meetings 2017' which are taking place on 29.09. in Cologne, 06.10. in Hamburg, 13.10. in Munich. Regardless where you are, you are more than welcome to join the meeting. :)

For some more information please click HERE!

lsrouse

Constrain Scale Not Working

lsrouse    0

Not exactly sure what is going on here but I have a set of grouped objects that I am trying to scale. According to the documentation I should be able to hold down shift and drag the handle to scale in increments of 10. However, when I do this it scales but it does so normally. Yes, My shift key works, it was the first thing I checked. Could this just be an issue with my settings? I am running R18.057 on Windows 10 Home.

jed    176

Are you holding down shift before you drag ? I've found it works when you hold down shift after you've dragged a small amount - ditto constrain rotation. I'm on same release as you, Windows 10 Pro x64.

lsrouse    0
1 hour ago, jed said:

Are you holding down shift before you drag ? I've found it works when you hold down shift after you've dragged a small amount - ditto constrain rotation. I'm on same release as you, Windows 10 Pro x64.

LOL, that was it! Thank you.

jed    176

You're welcome.