Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

kitefly    13

Great work ! i really dig the belt 

VECTOR    334
41 minutes ago, kitefly said:

Great work ! i really dig the belt 

ah thank you the project is coming along :D 

VECTOR    334

just a small update this time, make sure to full size it to get the full 3k quality, added a few little details, a little easter egg on the name badge there ;) added the watch, and some hair :D trouser will be next 

brian_blue_test_2_by_vector3d-dbitkf8.pn

CApruzzese    50

your modelling skills are really amazing, I am constantly jealous! 

VECTOR    334
28 minutes ago, CApruzzese said:

your modelling skills are really amazing, I am constantly jealous! 

ha no need to be man your modelling skills are progressing! I'm having quite a bit of fun with this one. makings his trousers/pants next that should be fun :D

VECTOR    334

okay so update time, trousers? shoes and belt. I spent quite a bit of time paying attention to the details in these area, subtle creases on the trousers, stitching and seams on the belt and shoes, most of which you can't see as it's coverd by the the trouser leg and belly ;D

render_test_full_wire_by_vector3d-dbjmua

render_test_full_by_vector3d-dbjmu4d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VECTOR    334

update time, started posing him, decided to give him a grumpy/tired expression as well as a tiny umbrella to add to the frustration , will add some rain and probably a small scene/backdrop, click full size for the bigger images 

render_test_full_brolly_by_vector3d-dbke

render_test_full_brolly_wire_by_vector3d

Untitled-2.jpg

• Like 1

VECTOR    334
1 hour ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Love it! Great one again dude.

Cheers bro it's getting there 

VECTOR    334

so this will probably  be the final, I may end up tweaking a couple of things , mainly because I don't know when to leave things alone :D any critiques or comments are welcome. make sure to view it full size (clicking 3 times) to catch a look at all the little details;)

V

final_render_cropped_by_vector3d-dbkqbfq

• Like 1

Simmy    51

Flawless and inspiring!! I love that you even included where the rain has gotten his shirt wet.

I would love to see this guy animated. Sat at his desk completed un-motivated by his tedious job.

VECTOR    334
1 hour ago, Simmy said:

Flawless and inspiring!! I love that you even included where the rain has gotten his shirt wet.

I would love to see this guy animated. Sat at his desk completed un-motivated by his tedious job.

Haha yea that was actually the original plan to have him sat at his desk bored out of his mind in his little office cubicle behind his computer and have an image split up in to 8 boxes one for each hour oh his work day with him in various situations at his desk