Igor

IMPORTANT: New IPS 4.2.1 discussion!!

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Cerbera said:

I think he means 'resource-heavy'. Can take a while to load and refresh sometimes.

Those are server issues unfortunately...we hope that will change in the near future. 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

7 minutes ago, Igor said:

What do you mean by that? 

Response/loading time/navigation....

If you compare with say, Blenderartists https://blenderartists.org/forum/ or CGTalk http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47 the loading time is way faster and the overall navigation is a lot quicker.. 

I don't know if it has to do with Vbulletin or something, but yeah..

• I don't speak English "by default", so... | Join Cinema 4D Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/3skdKMU

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, 3DKiwi said:

Have fun with the upgrade. Glad I don't have to stress over these things anymore :)

Thanks Nigel, but I refuse to stress out, no point of doing that. Some will understand and be patient and some will not, nothing I can do about it, so no stress over here especially when I have support from our long time members for which I am thankful! :)

• Haha 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Is it possible to have a dark theme? My eyes are crying...
    Anyway good job and have fun for finalize the upgrade, thoses things are pretty boring, easy if there is no problem, but which upgrade never get problems? :p

• Like 1

Technical  guru - Available for job

49 minutes ago, graphos said:

Is it possible to have a dark theme? My eyes are crying...

Yep mine too. But no pressure, hey ? :)

• Topic Author
  • Don't worry guys, this time we will have default dark and light theme...when I say default that means it will be IPS theme, but I will try to get color like on an old theme. Problem with the old theme is that guys who created them are no longer in the business and now we need to change it. I hope you will like new (old color) theme! 

I am working on the theme right now and I hope I will be able to finish it until morning. 

• Namaste 1

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, regnas said:

This slightly different layout with tabs on top looks cool, just needs a darker color

I enabled dark theme so you guys can check it. There is more work to do, but feel free to leave your feedback. ;)