Igor

IMPORTANT: New IPS 4.2.1 discussion!!

37 minutes ago, bentraje said:

Cool. The Club feature is also interesting! :) BTW, is there a way to revert to the old black version? I just find i a lot cleaner compared to the white. Just a preference. 

38 minutes ago, regnas said:

How to check?

Just scroll down to the bottom and find THEME text... :)

38 minutes ago, regnas said:

Nevermind, got it..

I enabled the dark theme, and I must say that I quite like it, so much better than the old one... 

I am so glad to read that...thank you! I still have some things to fix. :cowboypistol:

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Guys, I would like to hear from you some ideas for the Clubs, how could we use them? Maybe something like @nerv 's Redshift Imppresion topic...?

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

I'm into this clubs idea! 

12 minutes ago, nerv said:

I'm into this clubs idea! 

There is a plugin I will buy that can convert regular topics into Clubs. :)

14 hours ago, Igor said:

I would like to hear from you some ideas for the Clubs

I think it makes sense to have clubs for all the different renderers and add-ons out there; it might help all the right threads find their way to the most interested people.

CBR

Just now, Cerbera said:

I think it makes sense to have clubs for all the different renderers and add-ons out there; it might help all the right threads find their way to the most interested people.

CBR

I agree, that was actually my initial idea for the Clubs. 

i also think there should be an IQP community support section for anyone who wishes to report any sightings/whereabouts of any rouge triangles across the galaxy 

Just now, VECTOR said:

i also think there should be an IQP community support section for anyone who wishes to report any sightings/whereabouts of any rouge triangles across the galaxy 

Ok, we definitely need to think a way to incorporate IQP here on the forums...and we need to make it iconic for this community. 

Well possibly, but let's not forget IQP membership is strictly by invitation only !!! We can't let any old triangle-wielding maniac into our hallowed halls of modelling excellence !

1 minute ago, Igor said:

Ok, we definitely need to think a way to incorporate IQP here on the forums...and we need to make it iconic for this community. 

I agree, i did consult with fellow IQP associate @Cerbera about some light hearted literature which would carve out a little more of a backstory to the IQP