merkvilson

Redshift Tips & Tricks (Gif-Tips)

The best. 

• Like 1
  • Namaste 1

35 minutes ago, merkvilson said:

https://www.redshift3d.com/forums/viewthread/10604/

Here you will find RS Tips & Tricks. ;)

Unfortunately you must be loged in to see them...ideally we would like for our member to have as much as possible RS stuff here. 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

6 minutes ago, Igor said:

Unfortunately you must be loged in to see them...ideally we would like for our member to have as much as possible RS stuff here. 

These tips are made in the alpha version of redshifts so I'm not able to upload them somewhere else. I can share only the link. 

However, I'm planning to make a new thread and re-make all these tips & tricks in the full version of the plugin and I'll be able to upload them where I want ;)

I have to rename this thread to Alpha. It will better describe the topic.

Cheers :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the thread on the Redshift forums, Merk. It's awesome. And Nerv's tutorials in the Cafe were super helpful to get started. I'd love to see more!

• Like 3