Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
nerv

Post your Redshift WIP / Final Images!

Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  •  

    Fun rendering 2 million particles: 

     

     

    ... and a shorter GIF version:  

    giphy.gif

    Share this post


    Link to post

    @nerv   Only 2 million? X-P v4 promises 1 billion (which will take 4.76 centuries to render.......)

     

    Nice GIF!

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Trying out conversion of Poser figure.... So much to learn, so little time (with apologies to Cecil Rhodes).

    RS-Janette-pose.jpg

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • On 11/5/2017 at 4:08 PM, djfilms said:

    @nerv   Only 2 million? X-P v4 promises 1 billion (which will take 4.76 centuries to render.......)

     

    Nice GIF!

    Paltry, I know! Can't wait to get my hands on XP4 and crash my computer right away.  

     

    Meantime, here's another measly 2M particles! 

     

    somenerv-sherbet2-giphy.thumb.gif.7229bc267cc5aa5a52674ae95638d48c.gif

    Share this post


    Link to post
    12 hours ago, nerv said:

    Paltry, I know! Can't wait to get my hands on XP4 and crash my computer right away.  

     

    Meantime, here's another measly 2M particles! 

     

    somenerv-sherbet2-giphy.thumb.gif.7229bc267cc5aa5a52674ae95638d48c.gif

    Hypnotic! Whatever you're smoking, I want some.....

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • @djfilms I know a guy who knows a guy...

    Share this post


    Link to post
    9 hours ago, nerv said:

    @djfilms I know a guy who knows a guy...

    LOL!

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • I'd like to say third time's the charm, but these are way too much fun to work on, so I can't make any promises... 

     

     

    somenerv-sherbet3.thumb.gif.9a82a88f2fea94f6585101eb32923542.gif

    Share this post


    Link to post

    my first redshift project :) tried to squeeze in as much as possible to learn a lot at once, blurry transparency, volumetrics, fog, displacement, SSS... the only thing i had to fake in post were the underwater light rays, couldn't get them going in the render, the water just swallowed every light ray that hit the surface. any suggestions how to achieve that in redshift?

    craigfromtheswamp.jpg

    Share this post


    Link to post
    28 minutes ago, everfresh said:

    my first redshift project :) tried to squeeze in as much as possible to learn a lot at once, blurry transparency, volumetrics, fog, displacement, SSS... the only thing i had to fake in post were the underwater light rays, couldn't get them going in the render, the water just swallowed every light ray that hit the surface. any suggestions how to achieve that in redshift?

     

    Fun render! I’m still learning, so can’t help with your rays.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...