Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest storrence

Tracing large number of objects

• Topic Author
  • 16 hours ago, storrence said:

Wow what an arrogant response from an idiot that probably believes he came from a monkey and is on a spinning ball in space. Incredible how many are still sleeping in 2017!

I take being called an idiot by a knuckle dragging flat earther as a massive compliment so cheers.

Guest storrence
  • Topic Author
  • I don't know? Cutman thought it was relevant :) though I find it ironic that a cgi artist accepts cgi art as reality :)
    I don't have any monkey ancestors and I don't think anyone has proof that we do. It's just conjecture like the spinning ball. No empirical proof exists.

50 minutes ago, storrence said:

I don't know? Cutman thought it was relevant :) though I find it ironic that a cgi artist accepts cgi art as reality :)
    I don't have any monkey ancestors and I don't think anyone has proof that we do. It's just conjecture like the spinning ball. No empirical proof exists.

Evolution is a fact, with so much empirical evidence you'd have to be blind or wilfully ignorant to disregard it.  But this is not the place to have that debate, is it ?  ;) 

12 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Evolution is a fact, with so much empirical evidence there is simply no question about it. But this is not the place to have that debate, is it ?  ;) 

The earth is flat, in fact it's a perfect evenly subdivided cube

16 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

The earth is flat, in fact is a perfect evenly subdivided cube

Dude you can't even joke about it when there are people in the world that don't believe in facts ;)

7 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Dude you can't even joke about when there are people in the world that don't believe in facts ;)

Well remember the earth is only 6000 years old so we're still in our infancy, and lets be frank, the idea that we evolved from other animals is ridiculous, after all we're made in his image, he worked his butt off for 6 hard days and chilled on the 7th, i mean the notion of a spherical earth is ridiculous, it's far more believable that god made man from one of his ribs, and that a talking snake tricked someone into eating a piece of magical fruit from a magical tree in a magical garden.

Yes I find the concept of original sin and vicarious redemption to be deeply immoral, and an insult to our intelligence, but the cafe is a refuge from all that, so please can we not talk about it here ? :) Metaballs, not metaphysics ! Topology not theology :)

CBR

Guest storrence
  • Topic Author
  • So you monkey men believe in the big bang invented by a catholic priest and a heliocentric model invented by an astrologer inspired by God? How ironic! Maybe it's that monkey dna giving you trouble in the area of logic. :Bananeyessss:

6 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Yes I find the concept of original sin and vicarious redemption to be deeply immoral, and an insult to our intelligence, but the cafe is a refuge from all that, so please can we not talk about it here ? :) Metaballs, not metaphysics ! Topology not theology :)

CBR

I need to have a word with Igor, i see the like button but something has happened to the kill it with fire button

• Topic Author
  • The Earthrise picture is one of the most stunning images ever taken which stands as a testament to the naked apes' development in science and it's one that gets the flat earthers in a tizzy. You can't be a flat earth imbecile without also believing the moon landing were faked because in the flat earth warped view the moon is a football pitch sized lump of rock.

earthrise-apollo8.jpg

21 minutes ago, Cutman said:

The Earthrise picture is one of the most stunning images ever taken which stands as a testament to the naked apes' development in science and it's one that gets the flat earthers in a tizzy. You can't be a flat earth imbecile without also believing the moon landing were faked because in the flat earth warped view the moon is a football pitch sized lump of rock.

earthrise-apollo8.jpg

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro, all filmed in a studio, i was little disappointed with the post effect though.

:wallhead: