Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest storrence

Tracing large number of objects

6 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Yes I find the concept of original sin and vicarious redemption to be deeply immoral, and an insult to our intelligence, but the cafe is a refuge from all that, so please can we not talk about it here ? :) Metaballs, not metaphysics ! Topology not theology :)

CBR

I need to have a word with Igor, i see the like button but something has happened to the kill it with fire button

• Topic Author
  • The Earthrise picture is one of the most stunning images ever taken which stands as a testament to the naked apes' development in science and it's one that gets the flat earthers in a tizzy. You can't be a flat earth imbecile without also believing the moon landing were faked because in the flat earth warped view the moon is a football pitch sized lump of rock.

earthrise-apollo8.jpg

21 minutes ago, Cutman said:

The Earthrise picture is one of the most stunning images ever taken which stands as a testament to the naked apes' development in science and it's one that gets the flat earthers in a tizzy. You can't be a flat earth imbecile without also believing the moon landing were faked because in the flat earth warped view the moon is a football pitch sized lump of rock.

earthrise-apollo8.jpg

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro, all filmed in a studio, i was little disappointed with the post effect though.

:wallhead:

• Topic Author
  • 6 hours ago, VECTOR said:

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro, all filmed in a studio, i was little disappointed with the post effect though.

This crackpot conspiracy has been comprehensively debunked and in my mind those still believing it are well on their way to the flat earth society ward 5.

2 hours ago, Cutman said:

This crackpot conspiracy has been comprehensively debunked and in my mind those still believing it are well on their way to the flat earth society ward 5.

Nah - Vecs is being sarcastic there - no chance he believes moon landings didn't happen :) He's one of the rational people. 

5 hours ago, Cutman said:

Haha the sarcasm was too strong i think, we all know the earths a cube bro, get with the times

• Topic Author
  • 6 hours ago, VECTOR said:

Haha the sarcasm was too strong i think, we all know the earths a cube bro, get with the times

Sorry Pal, I've come across so many 'normal' people who insist on believing hokum.

I missed the sarcasm, so well played. I was fished in. :)

1 minute ago, Cutman said:

Sorry Pal, I've come across so many 'normal' people who insist on believing hokum.

I missed the sarcasm, so well played. I was fished in. :)

haha no worries, the op is a crack pot for sure :D 

19 hours ago, VECTOR said:

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro

Neil Armstrong 1969, Photoshop 1990