Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest storrence

Tracing large number of objects

• Topic Author
  • 6 hours ago, VECTOR said:

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro, all filmed in a studio, i was little disappointed with the post effect though.

This crackpot conspiracy has been comprehensively debunked and in my mind those still believing it are well on their way to the flat earth society ward 5.

2 hours ago, Cutman said:

This crackpot conspiracy has been comprehensively debunked and in my mind those still believing it are well on their way to the flat earth society ward 5.

Nah - Vecs is being sarcastic there - no chance he believes moon landings didn't happen :) He's one of the rational people. 

5 hours ago, Cutman said:

Haha the sarcasm was too strong i think, we all know the earths a cube bro, get with the times

• Topic Author
  • 6 hours ago, VECTOR said:

Haha the sarcasm was too strong i think, we all know the earths a cube bro, get with the times

Sorry Pal, I've come across so many 'normal' people who insist on believing hokum.

I missed the sarcasm, so well played. I was fished in. :)

1 minute ago, Cutman said:

Sorry Pal, I've come across so many 'normal' people who insist on believing hokum.

I missed the sarcasm, so well played. I was fished in. :)

haha no worries, the op is a crack pot for sure :D 

19 hours ago, VECTOR said:

photoshop, moon landings never happened bro

Neil Armstrong 1969, Photoshop 1990

Just now, jed said:

Neil Armstrong 1969, Photoshop 1990

No you see that was the first public release of p.s by the time that came out they were already way ahead of that, it's all a conspiracy mate, i hope you've got your foil hat on :D 

Back in the days of film, what we call Photoshop was known as trick photography. The symbols for dodge (bit of card on a wire) and burn (the hands) were what we actually used in the darkroom - ditto the PS sponge. Red lights and chemicals. Cut and paste was literally scissors and glue.

Good luck faking moon pics with all that malarkey.

3 minutes ago, jed said:

Back in the days of film, what we call Photoshop was known as trick photography. The symbols for dodge (bit of card on a wire) and burn (the hands) were what we actually used in the darkroom - ditto the PS sponge. Red lights and chemicals. Cut and paste was literally scissors and glue.

Good luck faking moon pics with all that malarkey.

It's true in fact, i managed to acquire a top secret early test for the faked earth image 

test.jpg

Does that early version of Photoshop run from a command line ?