Sign in to follow this  
C4DS

PolyGnome - Mesh Construction Kit

Is there still a possibility to get/buy Polygnome? I understand it may take some time until it is updated to R20 but for the time being I would be perfectly fine with a R19 version. 

just for information, as I´ve got XParticles, tried polygnome with their bridge and got polygnome work - just needs a new R20 serial as far as I can see so far ...

Thought I would post one of my first tests with Polygnome. I LOVE this plugin. Amazing addition to the C4D toolkit!

Spaceship Drone.jpg

nice render...

...What is it?

50 minutes ago, bezo said:

nice render...

...What is it?

Fair question, but I don't actually know!? I thought it looked like a spaceship or a drone of some sort. Let's call it an 'interceptor'.

It's really a boolean modeling exercise I banged out in about an hour with Groboto, C4D and Polygnome.  Anyone else remember Groboto? I wanted to see what I could do with these things together. I think I could make some more finished looking work than this, but I wanted to share because Polygnome is awesome and I'm having fun with it. Need to make more parts for the junkyard. The assetizer works beautifully too.

• Topic Author
  • Glad you like the plugin.

Yes, got Groboto a few years ago, but never really digged the user interface ... or the whole user experience in that matter.

My hat off to you for being able to use it in your workflow.

When I conceived PolyGnome I assumed I would be able to provide asset libraries on a regular base. Truth is that plugin development in general just takes up all my time, I don't find the time to actual model anything these days.

As I cannot provide asset libraries on a regular base, nor even now and then, I had decided to provide an easier way for user to prepare their assets. As I read, the Asseziter does what it was meant too.

Thanks for the feedback.

Just a quick question, is the version 20 of polygnome still in the works? Would appreciate to use it in future versions of C4D. 

• Topic Author
  • 22 hours ago, ZChristian said:

Just a quick question, is the version 20 of polygnome still in the works? Would appreciate to use it in future versions of C4D. 

Thank you for your interest in PolyGnome.

R20 version of the plugin is completed, and will be available to the public starting from 1st January 2019.

This is great news.  I'd like to purchase all your plugins, especially this and Seamilar, but I didn't get them in time before they were taken down.  Can't wait to get my hands on this!

• Topic Author
  • 51 minutes ago, stoecklem said:

This is great news.  I'd like to purchase all your plugins, especially this and Seamilar, but I didn't get them in time before they were taken down.  Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Still need to figure things out before making the official announcement, but probably all my plugins being ported to R20 will be available from 1st January 2019.

As I planned a less feature rich sibling of Seamilar (announced as EasyUV), I am also planning a less feature sibling of PolyGnome. It's a little early now (and still haven't figured out an appropriate name), but I soon hope to be able to announce  this "EasyMeshblender".

• Topic Author
  • PolyGnome and my other plugins are now available for R20, see blog post below

• Topic Author
  • PolyGnome is being updated to R21.

Still some minor things to finalize. Current customers will be contacted by e-mail shortly.