Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Simmy    51

So tonight I started randomly doing a model version of doodling like I often do. Now, I know this is not new........original......or even a difficult model but I just started making the tardis. This is very early. with no actual textures beyond color and edges are all still very sharp but I thought I would share progress with this one.

What I thought I may do is make a control room as well and see if I can animate seamlessly from outside to the much bigger inside (using a bit of after effects of course) 

(openGL screen shot rather than render)

tardiswipone.thumb.JPG.168ebbe759749bb8e6ef39b5ed823af5.JPG

Comments and crits welcome as always

much love

VECTOR    335

looking good pal, i like it :D

• Like 1

Looking good so far, but indeed, the edges can use some slight beveling :)

• Like 1

Which Doctor's control room will you model?

Simmy    51
45 minutes ago, Freemorpheme said:

Which Doctor's control room will you model?

no idea, I may take elements from a couple and create my own take on it. That way I can have a bit more freedom with it and not have anyone tell me I've done it all wrong.

Some of them have been pretty minimalist so it may be a good idea to choose one of them :wackywink:

jed    186

Needs a few Daleks

• Like 1

Simmy    51

Those Daleks are like budgies looking in the mirror

I had 10 minutes free so quickly softened some edges

tardiswiptwo.thumb.jpg.6ec3c414610597062a281534d2000a42.jpg

Simmy    51

A little more detail added. I couldn't leave it without the sign it was bugging me 

tardiswiptHREE_1_1.thumb.jpg.71a73b5f85d284bff2ac59bc9f0b34f6.jpg

CApruzzese    50
13 minutes ago, Simmy said:

A little more detail added. I couldn't leave it without the sign it was bugging me 

tardiswiptHREE_1_1.thumb.jpg.71a73b5f85d284bff2ac59bc9f0b34f6.jpg

Looking amazing! I have plans to build a full size one of these as an outhouse in a field on a friend's farm. You know so the people cross country skiing through he property in winter can just sort of come across it at the edge of the woods. 

• Like 1

Simmy    51
45 minutes ago, CApruzzese said:

Looking amazing! I have plans to build a full size one of these as an outhouse in a field on a friend's farm. You know so the people cross country skiing through he property in winter can just sort of come across it at the edge of the woods. 

Thanks man.  I love the idea of one being built on the edge of the woods. Any fans passing may get an eerie feeling that a Alien or Monster is being hunted/helped in the woods

Simmy    51

detailing started

tardiswipfour.thumb.jpg.50b15e0649c158ef759eece27b12afce.jpg

CApruzzese    50

I might be wrong or think of  TARDIS from a different era, but I think some of the windows are white or different shades of white.If so that would be a nice detail to include.