Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Simmy    51
34 minutes ago, CApruzzese said:

I might be wrong or think of  TARDIS from a different era, but I think some of the windows are white or different shades of white.If so that would be a nice detail to include. 

yeah, I've seen that as well on some, not sure whose (pun?) it was. I like it though so may add it

I have stopped for the night after playing with textures and trying to add some wear & tear. It does get beaten up fairly often so cant have a perfect paint job.....

tardiswipfive.thumb.jpg.db6848aac3f29ea431d8e1649dea9e48.jpg

CApruzzese    50

looking really good now! 

• Like 1

Nice work, starting to look a lot more finished with the texturing now.

• Like 1

Simmy    51

Thank you, I haven't had time to do much more at the moment but I have rigged the light on the roof, the doors and the little phone door now. I am still working on textures but when I have more to share I will post it here.

I have lined the inside with a "green screen" and have also made an outline on the interior scene over lapping it on a separate layer so I can share camera movement between the 2 easily ready for the final comp. I assume takes may have been useful here as well I guess.

Simmy    51

I really do struggle with textures but I am trying to do all procedural (apart from signs etc.) so here is a re-worked version with worn edges, dirt and dust.

Any tips or suggestions would be great. thanks all 

tardiswipsix.thumb.jpg.4ba25335f75585c730c4362c74394dbf.jpg

CApruzzese    50

The wood grain seems little large, other than that tis looks pretty much near perfect.