Hi guys

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off.

Cheers,
Cafe Staff 

Sign in to follow this  
BlackAntlers

Electronic Musician looking to collab

Hey everyone. 

I produce electronic music and am interested to see if anyone here would be interested in discussing ideas and possibly collaborating. I am a big fan of the Arca/Jesse Kanda aesthetic and other similar otherworldly kinds of videos. If your interested feel free to contact me on here, pm or even on sound cloud. My sound cloud link is below. 

Cerbera    917

Welcome to the cafe.

This is posted in the wrong place really, unless you are offering payment for C4D work. There are a lot of musicians and composers in this community already, me included, but someone might want to collaborate, and if they do, this should be posted in the The Lounge. Also, we only need the one post, not the 2 you have already made ! :)

CBR

On August 11, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Cerbera said:

Welcome to the cafe.

This is posted in the wrong place really, unless you are offering payment for C4D work. There are a lot of musicians and composers in this community already, me included, but someone might want to collaborate, and if they do, this should be posted in the The Lounge. Also, we only need the one post, not the 2 you have already made ! :)

CBR

Opps, so should I go and post in the lounge ?

Cerbera    917

No need, just ask your friendly admin @Igor to move it for you. Except I've just done it, so no need to do anything ! :)