Hi guys

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off.

Cheers,
Cafe Staff 

Rendercore Lab

iAmLuiji    0

not sure why but im having trouble loading the textures ...giving me an error....its showing the shader error color and not the actual texture...what am i doing wrong...C4DR18...please help

bentraje    72

Maybe the texture is not properly linked?

Rectro    434

What version of vray and are you using local or absolute paths to your texture?  

Dan 

iAmLuiji    0

Good day...thanks for the reply..im using 3.4...wen i apply the texture from the diffusion materials...i render and it shows a red and blue logo type texture instead ...chrome..or wood...etc...blob.thumb.png.939c4aac513e9835db29f1ed0a256bfb.pngblob.thumb.png.47b89772243c32da114ed12ad1f337e3.pngblob.thumb.png.47b89772243c32da114ed12ad1f337e3.png  

Rectro    434

That error is when the file can no be loaded or found. Are you using a Vray material, and what is the file type?  Are you loading this into the Advbitmap shader as you should be loading it into there, and do you see a preview of the material in the material preview normaly a sphere?

Edit: send the file with texture and I can sort it much faster?

Dan

iAmLuiji    0

Diffusion 3blob.thumb.png.9258898ba10881af342e7830d4191458.pngmaterialsblob.thumb.png.b83886ba826601b706a8f577a3577f8c.pngVrayblob.thumb.png.0329dd86e4f31ba890ecac118aa746c9.pngmaterials on a sphereblob.thumb.png.424f2f25159c5b1e63bd0d46d3103585.png.....

im sure im all over the place...but i hope you can kinda see my problem...if not....hope you dont give up on me! ...thanks a million

Rectro    434

Sorry but that dont help me help you.  Plus your images apear to be covering your text?  I see you have a 3rd party shader/material set and this I speculate is your issue, a installation issue or path issue which I cant help with as this material pack I dont have.  I suggest you contact the place you purchased the material pack from.

Dan

your post.jpg

• Like 1

iAmLuiji    0

you actually helped alot...i figured it out after u mentioned the bitmap.....viola...thanks dan