Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Azenix

Detect if Animation is playing

Azenix    0

I'd like to detect if the animation is being played back in the viewport so the rig hides the controllers. Preferabably through xpresso, but i wouldn't mind using a python or coffee node.

graphos    29

I remember reading some informations about detecting animation, sadly after 2 day of research I didn't succes to refind where I found thoses informations

Then I suggest you to open a new thread here http://www.plugincafe.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=7 where support team will be able to help you quickly.

Abyss    19

Fairly simple with a Python node in Xpresso.

What you are looking for is the  "c4d.CheckIsRunning(c4d.CHECKISRUNNING_ANIMATIONRUNNING" command.

Then its basically just an "if" statement with that command. Output a boole type in your enable or visibility input of what you want to hide.

I have added a file.

HideonPlay.c4d

• Like 1