Hi guys

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off.

Cheers,
Cafe Staff 

Rendercore Lab

nerv

Club feedback thread

nerv    186

Have suggestions on making this club more useful, informative, and better overall? 

What are we doing right? What could use some work? What would you like to see more of? 

Etc etc etc... 

Drop your comments in here! 

DanLSK    24

I like how in "GPU Renderers - a civilized comparison" people started sharing project files. Now I understand that was specific to given topic so people can compare and what not but I found it quite helpful.

It would be nice to see more scene files so those not so talented like my self can learn thing or two...

Now with that said I understand that most people probably don't want to give away some of their special recipes for special (signature) projects,  but some simple scenes targeting specific look or a render setting would be nice to see. 

Igor    412

We need to think about how to engage members more into discussions like this. I am sad to see things like this...where only one member comment and give feedback and you give you free time and will to help, this is heartbreaking:cry:

nerv    186

@DanLSK thanks for that!  We could definitely look into adding more scenefiles for people to learn with.  I recently updated the original post in the renderer comparison thread with the studio scenefile, including some fun RS procedural materials, which should help as jump-off points to learn the system.  

@Igor I think it's fine.  We're all busy people, and Redshift is still pretty niche, so I was always assuming activity would be a little slow at first.  I think we've set up a few threads to get the ball rolling, and we may just need to wait for comments to trickle in - especially once RS officially hits its launch date and people start becoming more interested / switching over / etc. ;) 

In the meantime, I've linked to the club in other platforms, like Redshift facebook groups and other relevant forums.  So, feel free to do the same!  

No stress here at all. :)