Hey guys, check out new PolyGnome tool for Cinema 4D from our long-time member C4DS. You can find PolyGnome in our Store and we hope you like it!! :cowboypistol:

mcdeimon    1
On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:25 PM, Visionnext said:

Let me know, if it works...

It works perfectly!!! Thank you very much!!! A pity not to include the rig but it is a great option.

Visionnext    64
9 hours ago, mcdeimon said:

It works perfectly!!! Thank you very much!!! A pity not to include the rig but it is a great option.

You can solve the missing weight map by using VAMP. This helps to weight the unweighted intermediate points.

• Like 1

Visionnext    64

Getting G3/G8 to Cinema 4D is a bit cumbersome, but I really try to refine the process. If more people here are interested in that stuff, I might open up a thread or even a club, where we can go into more details and I can share all my findings. This involves scripting, weighting, Xpresso and a lot of other stuff.

• Like 1

mcdeimon    1
23 hours ago, Visionnext said:

Getting G3/G8 to Cinema 4D is a bit cumbersome, but I really try to refine the process. If more people here are interested in that stuff, I might open up a thread or even a club, where we can go into more details and I can share all my findings. This involves scripting, weighting, Xpresso and a lot of other stuff.

That is a great idea!!!