Hey guys, check out new PolyGnome tool for Cinema 4D from our long-time member C4DS. You can find PolyGnome in our Store and we hope you like it!! :cowboypistol:

jericsynrgy

R17: different FILTERS in vuports??

Cerbera    1,009
7 minutes ago, briankoko said:

Thank you for the suggestions, seems like the modeling axes can only be turned off globally across all your viewports and not visible in just one or two viewport and hidden in others. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 11.50.17 AM.png

Oh yeah, I was getting confused there - of course it's in that menu - I shouldn't answer these posts 5 minutes after I get up, and still have the 'fog of morning' hanging heavy :) But as far as I am aware still doesn't work before R19... do let us know if that's different for you !

briankoko    2

Haha, no worries, seems though in R19 there isn't a way to have different filters for individual viewports that I can see.

Abyss    19
1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

Oh yeah, I was getting confused there - of course it's in that menu - I shouldn't answer these posts 5 minutes after I get up, and still have the 'fog of morning' hanging heavy :) But as far as I am aware still doesn't work before R19... do let us know if that's different for you !

Wasnt it like 8 pm at the time you wrote this in the UK? 

Cerbera    1,009
Just now, Abyss said:

Wasnt it like 8 pm at the time you wrote this in the UK? 

Yep, and I slept allll day, having worked allll last night :)