Hey guys, check out new PolyGnome tool for Cinema 4D from our long-time member C4DS. You can find PolyGnome in our Store and we hope you like it!! :cowboypistol:

Cinema 4D Plugins

anfet

pla effect (variable opacity)

anfet    1

Hello all!
I just started to learn c4d. Please, help me!
It is need to make pla effect (variable opacity) of each drawn/appear the parts(Lines) by turns. The parts must are moving and drawing in 3d space and collecting in some scanned abstract composition. Animation of the movement of these parts ready. Which method the most suitable?

Thank you!

Cerbera    1,023
4 hours ago, anfet said:

It is need to make pla effect (variable opacity) of each drawn/appear the parts(Lines) by turns. The parts must are moving and drawing in 3d space and collecting in some scanned abstract composition. Animation of the movement of these parts ready.

I think we're having some translation problems there. That doesn't make sense in English, or not enough to sense to be able to help. Please could you try and clarify ?

CBR

• Like 1

anfet    1
6 hours ago, anfet said:

Cerbera, thank you for response! Sorry, I will try again.

I mean, that I want to  create gradually appear lines effect, like while drawing.  Animation of the movement of these parts ready (attached footage). To separate my original scanned image, I used PLA -  point level animation. Thank you for your patience.

pla effect of drawn_1.gif

Cerbera    1,023

That's going to be extremely difficult if you've just put a map on a plane, because you have no way to tell cinema what paths it's trying to draw. With that sort of setup, the best you can hope for is a general moving fade, which you could do by animating gradients in either the alpha channel (if you haven't already used it to cut out the shapes) or the transparency channel.

CBR

• Like 1

anfet    1
9 hours ago, anfet said:

Cerbera, thank you so much! It is very important for me, to know that it is so hard to make. Now I just wil go to the alpha menu and will try adjust general moving fade. I think In my current camera view it will be acceptable way. It is too difficult to search something, which not exist. You very helped me. Thank you!

• Namaste 1