We have very good news for you from GarageFarm.NET
We have been working hard last several months and put together lots of powerful tools for our users. Here are some of them:
1. We support C4D up to R21, Corona up to 4.2 and V-Ray up to 3.70.05
2. We increased node limits on all priorities: Now you can get more rendering power for the same price.
HIGH priority - increased from 80 to 150 nodes, with up to 240 GB RAM nodes. If you hurry and we have free nodes, you can ask us to allocate even more nodes to
High priority jobs.
MEDIUM priority - increased from 40 to 75 nodes, with up to 240 RAM nodes
LOW priority - increased from 10 to 50 nodes, with a restriction of total 50 nodes for all your jobs on Low. ( Medium and High priorities don't have such a limitation.)
- The default priority has been changed from High to Medium. Also, most recently selected priority is remembered for every new scene
3. We added new cool features to our Web Manager:
- We added support for custom scripts. Your scripts can be executed from the "Advanced settings" menu before rendering. Scripts are executed "per-job". Users need to contact with our support team to add custom scripts (we are online on chat 24/7)
- We added "job node limit" option to job submit and edit window - if you want you can limit the number of nodes allocated to your job ( for example for test purposes, or to distribute your nodes on Low priority in the way you want )
- We added a new exciting feature for your renderings - Real-time Progress!
The rendering Progress Tab opens/hides from the right side of the main Job panel window. To view the current render progress, just select one of the rendering jobs in the Jobs panel and unhide the progress panel.
Render Progress Tab is divided into three sections:
1) Active frames - it is visible when a job is rendering and it shows all the currently rendering frames. You can check in real time the progress of rendering of every frame, comparison to rendering time of the previous frame on the same node, and CPU and RAM usage. That gives a lot of control over the rendering process and you can react accordingly to the situation.
- Web Manager also gives the average render time per frame based on the frames rendered so far for the given job
2) Done frames - this section shows the frames that are finished - the time and cost of rendering of every frame
3) Process results - you can view the real time render log for active frames or check the saved render log for finished frames.
Please note that it's still an early version and that we'll be continuously working on making it better. Tell us what you think!
4. We added new cool features to our renderBeamer
- We introduced a new feature - auto-submit! - Now your scenes can be automatically added to rendering without using job submission procedure
In normal workflow you need to set the job in submit window after upload to add it to the queue. It has many cool options, but in case you want to render 20 cameras from the scene the process gets tedious. With auto-submit you just upload the jobs to the farm and they are automatically added to the queue with default options.
- We added tray notification after job auto-submit - Information popup after switching on auto-submit in settings
- We Increased download speed for single files by using multiple connections - Good news for users rendering high resolution still images. Now stills download much faster.
- The main window can now be maximised and resized - No Tetris yet, but it's on the list
- renderBeamer uninstaller removes all connected files now (plugins, scripts and other installation files ) - 100% clean uninstallation
- We added a new payment method at GaregeFarm.NET - Google Pay
- We added Plugin installation window which shows up after the first login to renderBeamer - it shortly explains the options of the uploader.
- If you experience problems with network connection or the plugin's installation fails, you can use “offline mode” switch in renderBeamer settings - This option allows you to install the plugin even if you are offline, prepare the scene with the plugin and then upload it with FTP ( for example if your company IT rules are blocking renderBeamer.) You can even copy a project to a different computer and upload it with FTP and add it to the queue.
if you haven't checked us yet you can register with USD 50 free test credits on this page:
As usual you can talk to our render wranglers 24/7 on our live Web chat