Just create. suggest 3 ways how to learn when you feel stuck in your progress :
1. make small projects for yourself with clear briefs.
- you can make your own if you want to be creative (for example: make a character head of pig pirate OR make infinite loop animation on the topic of overfishing sees )
- there are sites that can generate briefs like form real clients
2. recreate works from other people. just go to Instagram, Behance, art station, dribble find work you like and have feeling you know how to do some parts of it and try to recreate it. first, try it yourself and when you get to roadblock just google specific problem you facing +c4d. (don't post ties to your portfolio and if you share them for feedback add credit to the author)
3. Experiment/ play /go with the flow. I learn a lot when I'm just randomly playing with software and just combine stuff to see what happens.
good luck with creating