Since last update we were really busy bees and we’ve just released v43 plugin for Cinema4D :)
This version is a very big update.
We added many fixes and introduced new features:
- New plugin UI with a lot of additional options.
- Plugin modes are now separated for Animation, Tiles, and Takes.
- With Animation mode, you can now render multiple cameras.
Every camera has separated frame range and rendering step. Also, each camera is rendered as a separated job on our farm and has its own output path and folder for renders.
- With Tiles mode, you can now render high-resolution single frame still shots. This mode should be used only in scenes without any animation!
- NEW takes support system. We worked hard on this one, and I think we are the only farm which has such flexible tools for C4D takes now.
- With Takes mode, you can now render an animated scene using takes render system. The plugin reads all takes setups and just forwards them to the plugin’s UI and then to our farm.
- You can also turn on and off any take. Our plugin will render cameras with render settings from each take. - The takes system in our plugin now has two modes for "Export settings":
"Global" (for the whole scene) – will export single scene with selected takes. Current render settings and camera marked as renderable will be applied as proper for rendering. "Per take" (different render settings for each take) – will export multiple scenes. Each take will be exported as a separated scene with the camera and render settings inherited from your takes system setup.
- Major updates to support of C4D scenes using Anima plugin.
- Auto baking of anima projects from C4D upon upload.
- Aniprojects are now loaded and linked as .anipack.
- Purchased assets will now be included in .anipack.
- We blocked non-renderable high-resolution formats (resolution 65k and higher).
- We fixed an issue with custom C4D installation paths.
- Physical render with tiled camera mode is now blocked (it's not supported in C4D).
- Protection tag on camera object is now automatically deleted when using "Tiled" mode.
- We fixed renderBeamer auto-startup on OSX.
- We improved caching checker for C4D tags - now all mograph, dynamics, and cloth tags are checked for a missing cache. When uploading with the plugin, you can select to skip caching.
- We added a blocker for GPU based render engines. For GPU based rendering, please contact us - we support it with a different workflow.
If you haven't tried us yet, you can register on this page and get free $50 for tests: https://garagefarm.net/cinema-4d-render-farm/
If you have questions about our workflow, prices and supported applications, we are online 24/7 on our live chat, so don't hesitate to give us a shout :)